Monday 12 August 2013

Close Call - Moo Mania #41 - SUN

Phew, just made it into the Moo-Mania challenge this time. The theme is SUN. I actually didn't have a clue what I was going to do until I was sorting out some scraps of paper that I had been experimenting on with H2O paints.

I found a piece with sun like colours and off I went. Given the time constraint this week I didn't have time to do anything over fancy but I quite like what I came up with. I love the sheen that the H2Os give. Rather appropriate for the sun theme .



Go see the other lovely Moos over at Moo Mania.

Oh, and for those that are missing me, next week will be the time for me to reveal all so to speak. You will need to get ready for a L-O-N-G blog with lots of pictures, ideas and techniques. Oh yes, and some NEW fabby stuff never seen before anywhere

Thanks for dropping by.

Kim x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim! This looks really AMAZING.. I love this shiny look and the composition is expressive!

    Thank you for joining us again on Moo Mania Challenge this fortnight!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete