Wednesday 11 September 2013

I'm in the MOO'd for some Sewing

Yipeeee! A new Moo challenge. You just don't know how much I love Wednesdays!! This challenge is such a lovely theme, my second crafting hobby, SEWING. As soon as I saw the theme I knew exactly which stamps I was going to use and which little elements I would put on. How sad am I? It does help with the time it takes to make something like this to have a photographic memory of everything you have in your stash. What messes it up is not being able to find the items in a hurry! 

SEWING #44


Once I had found those little tiny thimbles and the cream shrink plastic I was off and running. Jokes about 'stitches' are welcome, you know running stitches and stitches with running, but I don't have time to come up with any just now. (Job interview this afternoon eeeeek!)

Right, back to business, the latest MOO challenge can be found HERE. Go see all the lovely samples the DT have made and then why not try one of your own?

Mine features silver stamped elements coloured with Royal Satin H2O, a cute little shrink plastic tape measure and a real needle and thread. I am actually amazed, as I always am, about how much you can squeeze onto such a tiny piece of card.

Hope you like it? It would be nice if you left me a comment now that you are here. Thanks for reading!

Kim xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Kim this is a georgous moo. You have added so much small stuff together. It's fantastic.
    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. I can't believe how much you can compose on such a tinny space!AMAZING ...
    stunning design!
    Thank you so much Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab MOO,
    you put so much detail into this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab Moo, love all the bits and bobs of sewing things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layering on this tiny moo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Moo. So many things in such a small space

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete