Wednesday 11 September 2013

STRIPES - ATC Challenge #96

Another challenge in the Fun With ATCs series today, STRIPES. I have to say that I love the themes these guys come up with, so random and thought provoking. My first task was to find a stamp that was mainly stripes. I knew I had the one I ended up using, but I wondered if anything else could be made into stripes, but nothing leaped out at me mostly because of the restraints of the size of an ATC. 'That is why it is called a challenge!'

So, here we have my offering, bold black stripes on a lime green background, Glimmer Mist I think. I found the piece of card in my box of bits so can't be 100% sure what it was coloured with. Just for some irony I stamped the word STRIPES using my circle alphabet and placed a lovely round sun on the card!



Hope you like it? It would be nice to hear from you, so please leave a comment.

Go check out the other entries and the DT samples. 

Have a lovely day!  Kim xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the contrast in colours!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the acid colour you have used and the sum embellishment. Thanks for taking part in FwATCs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo.. Love the simplicity it works a treat, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stripes and great contrasts! I like the sun ... Thanks so much for playing along with us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific ATC. Love the contrast of the pink against the background

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great zingy colour and I love your little letter stamps :-) Thank you for joining us at FwATCs :-)

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ATC, the colour really jumps out at you and the little sun really sets of the whole ATC. thanks for joining us at fun with atc's x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funky colours on your stripy ATC. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete