Tuesday 10 September 2013

Was Starting to Panic!

For a few days now I have been a little worried that something had gone missing. Thankfully today it has come back. Was it ever gone? Or was I just getting anxious at not having Twinchie'd for a while?

I am talking about the Twinchies Challenge blog.

This month the theme is Anything Goes. So here is my Twinchie, a little shrink plastic butterfly, glazed to make it jewel like on a background of Honesty painted with H2Os and shading added with a grey ProMarker.   The Honesty is from the Sheena Douglass stamp plate of the same name from the A Little bit Magical range. It is nice to be able to use these stamps 'publicly' now. I had them for weeks before the launch to make samples but was not be able to show them off! 


Twinchie Challenge #5

And there we have it! A little bit of 2" x 2" card. How much fun can you have with such a small piece of art? My answer is LOADS!!! Check out the other entries and the DT samples over on their blog. (Link is at the top^^^^^^^).

Have a go yourself, go on I dare you. 

As always I love reading your comments.

Have a nice Crafternoon (Thanks to Deano on Create and Craft TV I don't actually use the word 'afternoon' anymore!!).

Kim xx

3 comments:

  1. I was worried toooooooooo - but know that Bev hasn't been too marvellous (health wise) so hope that she is well again now and welcome back. Love your twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. Sending my best wishes to her. Thanks for liking my Twinchie! I do L-O-V-E making them! xx

      Delete