Friday 11 October 2013

Quick Shout Out - Sheena Douglass on TV Again

Hello followers! 

Just a quick heads up to let you know that the amazing Sheena Douglass is on your screens again on Saturday 12th October on Create and Craft  Sky 671, Freeview 36, Freesat 813, Virgin 748, as well as being available on the Internet, and Apps. There really is no excuse for missing these shows. 

Tune in to see some awesome demonstrations and listen to some great chat about crafting but be prepared for some ad hoc humor too!


Sheena will be featuring some great products as always. Look out for one of my favourite stamp plates, 'Sheltering Tree' which I used on one of the cards I made for the 'Little bit Oriental' launch.




Right, must dash, I am 'THIS' close to getting my craft room back in working order and I simply must have a play with a new product that has literally just come through the letter box! 

Don't forget, I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have about my work and I will always pass on any comments or questions you have to Sheena about all things Sheena related!

Laters friends!

Kim xx


5 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure out how the folds go on this card but with no success, Could you tell me what the measurements are please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise. I am currently doing a 'Step-by-Step' of the folding which should be ready for publishing early next week. Regards Kim.

      Delete
    2. The HOW 2 for this card shape is now on the blog! Enjoy. x

      Delete
  2. Fascinating card, I too would like the measurements. I love the theme you have used and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The HOW 2 for this card shape is now on the blog! Enjoy. x

      Delete