Monday 21 October 2013

TWINCHIE - #6 THINK PINK

Hello followers! Been a while so I felt I needed to pop in and see you.

I would like to show you my Twinchie for the Twinchies Challenge Blog which this time has the theme PINK. I admit that pink is not my favourite colour. When somebody says the word PINK to me I instantly think of pastel pink, sugar icing, baby booties, cute teddies, marshmallows and such like. Of course PINK can be neon, magenta, fuchsia, really quite vibrant colours and not just those sugary pale tones. 

With my misconceptions banished I created this little Twinchie with some bits and bobs I had lying around. I am currently looking at using up all my little scraps so I can create more space for new things! Twinchies are the ideal way of giving life to a tiny piece of paper, or a single embellishment. 

Here it is then, a symphony in pink. I started with a piece of paper which I had printed using my Gelli plate. Can't really see the pattern but I know it is there!  Then the black image is part of a home cut rubber stamp. You may recognise it from an earlier project. The ribbon was a teeny piece I had kept, and probably from a commercial item (I salvage way too much!), the heart was a failed attempt at colouring a plain wood piece deep red for a Valentines day card. And just how many faux gems I have is quite scary!! 



So there we have it, a PINK Twinchie. Why not pop over to the challenge blog and see the other projects? Why not have a go yourself? Twinchies are great for that moment when you know you want to create something but you don't have much time. 

Let me know what you think. I love getting your comments.

Happy Twinchie Making.

Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment