Saturday 22 February 2014

Visible Image Stamp Launch!

Hey, how are you? Just a quick post today. I don't want to distract you too much form the main event today. 


If it is before 10am then you have time to settle down with a nice hot cuppa and a few nibbles to watch the launch of a new collection of stamps from Visible Image! If it is after 10am then you have time to plan ahead for the 4pm show. 



Mark will be on screen this morning and again this afternoon at 4pm show casing these new stamps and doing some awesome demos! Sky channel 671 / Freeview 36 / Freesat 813 / Virgin 748 or download the Create& Craft App.







I absolutely love these stamps! I was so engrossed making samples that I clean forgot to do anything else! I had a little production line going, my fingers flew around the craft desk like a Ninja!
Helen and Mark did a fantastic job in creating these stamps, how could I fail to make lovely cards with them? Thanks Mark and Helen xxxx

So, as I said, just a short blog today, but I hope it has been long enough to inspire you to taking a longer look at the Visible Image products and shows.

Don't forget the Facebook group, the Visible Image blog and the Visible Image challenge.

Have a great Saturday! KimB xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment