Friday 16 May 2014

The Friday Feature with Visible Image


Hi there. Thanks for stopping by. I am in such a rush this week due to the move so I am sorry this is going to be short but hopefully sweet!

I am continually surprised by the diverse designs these fantastic Visible Image stamps let me make. From soft gentle colours to bold edgy pieces, natural delicate butterflies to funky characters. 

My piece today uses the Congratulations set from the More than Words collection.

I started with the background. I found an ink pad that I had never used, it had no label on it so goodness knows where it came from! It looked red and I was pleasantly surprised when I stamped the first flower to see that it was a beautiful magenta colour. Result!


As I am only able to use limited stash at the moment (most of it having been packed away)  my next choice of colour was black. It gives a nice contrast to the white and magenta. I stamped 2 of the flowers, one in black one in magenta onto a new piece of whit card. I just love the fact that the stamps are so flexible. You can twist the stems to get a more natural look. A little gem on the centre of each flower finished this piece off.

Congratulations Set

I wanted to keep the overall feel of this card edgy and so I masked and stamped each line of the sentiment onto a separate piece of card and cut it at an angle. These pieces were then mounted onto a piece of magenta coloured card and set over a black strip of card.

Not complicated really but very effective I think.

Hope you like this piece?

Have you checked out the new Visible Image web site yet? It is fantastic!

The blog can be accessed from there but HERE is the quick link for you. 

The Facebook Group is another great place to access all things Visible Image. See current and historical DT inspiration, chat with the Team, show off your own Visible Image projects and get to hear about things first!

Have you entered the challenge yet this month? The theme is Anything Goes so what are you waiting for? Check out the details on how to enter HERE


OK, need to dash, how many more boxes are there to pack .....................?

Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment