Wednesday 20 August 2014

Creative Expressions Blog-Hop


WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

The Creative Expressions Blog Hop has now come to a close.

Firstly, everyone at Creative Expressions would like to thank all of you who took part over the past few days - we've all enjoyed it and hope that you have too. There have certainly been many positive comments along the way, and it seems that everyone has been able to take a little bit of inspiration away with them, which is great news!

My Hop make - Peace on Earth

I personally would like to thank all of my visitors and I hope that you will come back more often to see what I am doing. 

To my new followers, I post every week for Creative Expressions on a Monday. The spot has been affectionately named The Monday Make. I am still showcasing the lovely English Country Garden stamps, but it won't be long to wait for a whole new theme! I received my new goodies today and I am blown away! Can't wait to start sharing my makes with you!

Current theme - English Country Garden


Anyway, back to the winners! All of the winners have now been chosen, so here is the list of lucky people who will each be sent a selection of Creative Expressions goodies! Simply send an email to Tracey with your full postal address and she will  send your prize out to you!



                 Tracey@creative-expressions.uk.com 


Sue Wilson - Jackie Whiteman
Julia Watts - Wendy Armstrong
Tracey Laughton - June Ballenger
Kim Bacon - Lynda Edmondson
Donna Ratcliff - Clai01
Neil Burley - Karen Burton
Tracy Heaton - June Smith
Kerry Hickton - Sam Smithard
Pam Smith - Anne Crawford
Creative Expressions - Crafty Jo

So, well done to the winners, commiserations to those that didn't win a prize but I hope you all left the Hop feeling inspired? I am looking forward to the next Hop already!

Have a lovely rest of the week and hopefully see you again on Monday.

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment