Friday 12 September 2014

Moo Mania - An Early Entry - Music is in the Air

What has happened? I have MOO'd already and the challenge has only been open 24 hours! It must be all this sea air!








This time the challenge is 'Music is in the Air'. I have a few music related stamps in my collection, most of them violins as I have a passion for the very lovely folk singer Seth Lakeman

Anyway, on to the Moo I made for this challenge. Guess what? It features a violin!!
















I did a bit of dimensional work on it, and glazed the violin with good old Diamond Glaze. I have a few bottles in my cupboard which I bough a few years ago in a sale. What I will do when this runs out is going to be a problem. I love it! 








Hope you like the Moo?

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Love this Kim, I love music and this is great, fab stamps and colour choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh this is beautiful Kim! You are a real MOO MASTER!!!
    Have to check out this folk singer - I don't know him!
    So happy to have you with us at Moo Mania & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a gorgeous Moo.
    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had Diamond Glaze, but I hear it is wonderful. Your moo certainly is beautiful and the violin looks good enough to play!

    ReplyDelete