Tuesday 13 January 2015

ATC365 - #13 NIGHTFALL


Hello from a very wet West Wales! According to Mr Weatherman it would seem there is going to be a lot of rain about over the next dew days. Best settle down in the craft cave and simply craft it out!

Today, day 13, presented me with the word NIGHTFALL. Any excuse for me to put a moon on my project! This ATC has a background I made for a Visible Image piece which used their fantastic script from the Revolution set, you know, the one that features the lovely splashing horses. They were released way back in the summer last year! I know because I was in the process of moving and didn't get much playtime with them. 


The background was coloured with Brusho paints and the Revolution script was stamped with a grey dye ink. I used a circle stencil and some bleach to create the moon and then added the seed pods using black embossing powder and white Posca Pen. Simple but striking don't you think?

The seed heads are a Lavinia stamp, much used, but I like it as I can hi-light it to the max!

Will I see you tomorrow for the next ATC? I hope so.


Happy days! Kim

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim, love the background and gorgeous stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim this is gorgeous I love the stamps you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete