Thursday 29 January 2015

ATC365 #29 SEAHORSE

I'm late today I know but I have been VERY busy with DT work this morning! Can't wait to show you what I have been up to! It won't be long before I can tell you all about the new Visible Image stamps being launched soon. If you go to their Facebook Group you can get some sneaky peeks! 

Today I have used a bit of card left over from a Christmas card I made for my DT. I think you have seen something made with this already. Anyway, I have used a lovely image of a seahorse from a design by Sheena Douglass. I did a lot of DT samples for her during my time in the group. These sealife and seascape stamps were one of my favourite releases.



Once again I have stamped and embossed with black and coloured parts of the seahorse further with Brushos. Added highlights with a white pen really make the image come to life.

Right, I must get back to my 'day job' and I hope to see you tomorrow for another ATC365.

Happy Days! Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment