Wednesday 28 January 2015

Moo Mania & More - #80 Masculine

Hello! Another new challenge over at Moo Mania & More. I loved looking at all your entries for the last challenge, so much creativity!

This time the theme is MASCULINE. In my head I have the song by Shania Twain, Impress me Much. A car like this features in the video along with some very 'confident' men. One of the lines of the song is 

And a comb up his sleeve just in case



My Moo shows a very proud man with his prized car getting that quiff sorted with his comb which I imagine he has just taken from his turned up sleeve!  He has a cheeky smile and a very confident attitude just like the men in the video.

I am looking forward to seeing your MASCULINE creations over the next 2 weeks.

Happy Days! Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment