Tuesday 24 February 2015

ATC365 #55 MOVING

Hello! Back to the usual last minute blogging again! Sorry. But I have had an interesting day today. A slightly sad day but totally necessary. 

I had a very big tree at the bottom of my garden which had been left to grow way too big and so Mr Tree Surgeon came and cut it back. You can see the power lines are quite close but it was also pushing my wall over. The wall that protects me from the stream. It is a willow and so will grow again. In fact it will probably look fab even this first year. Look, here is Mr Tree Surgeon doing his stuff! Great job guys!



Settled to some crafting eventually after sorting logs, sweeping sawdust and just generally looking out of the window at the space left behind.



Mr Generator gave me the word MOVING and I came up with this. I have so many pieces of card left over from various projects and when I picked this one I struggled to remember what it was left over from. I think it is coloured with Silks by Pebeo as it has a bit of a shine to it. Anyway, I used another one of my wood mounted stamps with the word Journey on it and the 2 decor stamps are by Tim Holtz. I bleached out some colour on the compass and globe. That was when I noticed the globe was upside down! Ooops! 

See you tomorrow for another one! Happy Days! Kim x



No comments:

Post a Comment