Monday 16 February 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image

What an exhausting week it has been! So much going on I barely had time to eat! Oh wait! If I have missed a few meals that means I need to catch up on some munching! But first.....

Visible Image have been busy getting ready for the Trade Show at the NEC this week and by all accounts they have been having a very busy time now they are there! So many samples needed making for it because they picked this event to bring out a whole host of quite brilliant new stamps. Did you see any of them? If not you need to check out their web site or the blog. All the links are at the bottom of this post as usual.

My inspirational project for today is a card I made using the fantastic Trumpet player silhouette along with the circles from a great set of background/decor stamps.



I started by making my background. You know the drill. make more than you need! There is nothing more frustrating than needing just a little bit more for a sentiment and struggling to make things match!

I used Brusho paints in bold stripes and then when that was completely dry I used white Brusho in quite a thick paste to brush over the top in different directions. When this was dry I used black embossing powder with the trumpet player and for the sentiment. The rings were stamped in black archival ink and I used white Posca Pen to add the highlights. The white Brusho gave quite a chalky surface when dry which was a good base for the stamped images. Some classic matting and layering in matching colours finished the whole thing off.


Visible Image INKognito Play it Loud Trumpet stampsVisible Image Universal background stamps



Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page


Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell
page where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment