Monday 22 June 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image



Oh what a memorable weekend I have just had, a few big things achieved!

Yesterday was a momentous day for us as we launched our 'new' boat.

Beautiful little boat and I know she is going to give us some very happy days out.



Right, need to get on with the business in hand which is my inspirational project for my DT.

Last week saw the launch of a new set of stamps from Visible Image and I have used one of the Express Yourself stamps as the cover sentiment for one of my little books.




This book has blank pages in so it could be used for little quotes but you could equally make a book to hold photos, addresses, or just as a shopping list.

I also used the small butterfly because I love this stamp!

Here are the links to the stamps I used.

Visible Image If You Have Hope sentiment stamp  0 Visible Image Butterfly stamp

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment