Monday 29 June 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image



Hello! 

Another Monday has arrived!

Hopefully you all had a good weekend?

Today I am featuring a card I made using one of the totally awesome Visible Image stamps 

along with a piece of paper that very nearly went in the bin!






You know I love making backgrounds? Well, I cover my desk with a piece of cheap paper before starting any painting and spraying so I don't get the cutting mat dirty. I have a huge mat and am just too lazy to move it off the desk.



Anyway, as I am also a bit careful with my supplies, I keep these pieces of paper to use again and again. The resulting 'mess' can sometimes be very pleasant. Here, let me show you what I mean...


The card I made with a piece of this paper features the lovely flying bird and tree silhouette,

 Leave your Fears.


Visible Image INKognito Leave your Fears Tree Bird stamps


I stamped the image using a Tim Holtz distress embossing powder hence the grainy look.





I covered a piece of card with the image because the paper is quite thin. I didn't leave enough space for the sentiment so I stamped it onto a piece of heat resist acetate which I secured with some eyelets and beads at one side. The curve helped fit the sentiment on!

Hope you like it?

Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim












5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card hun, and love what you do with your "messy" papers, great idea, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, great background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you used the heat resistant acetate. Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous love it crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete