Monday 31 August 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image



Sorry if this is rather short and sweet but I am really busy today with social activities!

I have another inspirational project for you featuring only Visible Image stamps.

I am sooooo loving their new Christmas stamps, and with this one I have actually used glitter!

I know, I know!

Not my usual thing this glitter, but I just had to add some!


A classic Brusho background with purple and white stamping.



A tag made from the left over pieces of coloured card.





Visible Image Sparkle At Christmas stamp set



Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page
Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter
 Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment