Monday 21 September 2015

Marvellous Monday with Visible Image



What a fantastic weekend the guys at Visible Image had!

Check out the Visible Image Facebook page (link at the bottom of the post) to see what they all got up to!

Here is my inspirational piece for you today on this wet, and somewhat autumnal Marvellous Monday.

I confess to be running late but I promise to expand on my How2 for this project later tonight when I get back from work. 

It has been a 'strange' weekend.







Click HERE to go to the Facebook group.
Ask to join if you haven't already. 

Click HERE to 'Like' the Visible Image Facebook page

Click HERE to go to the Show & Tell page on the blog. 
It links to the group where you can upload your projects and tell us all about it!

Click HERE to go to the Visible Image blog to see
DT inspiration projects and check out the Gallery
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter

Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page

See you next week for another Marvellous Monday and in the mean time enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!

Happy Days!  Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment